Sunday, March 08, 2009

Cold and wet.

Went for a little spin on Saturday. 39 degrees, raining the whole time. Took out the old bike, didn't want to trash the Ottrott yet. Sometime light other times heavy but always rain. 2 hours in the cold and wet. Stayed warm while I was riding, but once I got into town starred getting cold. Not working hard enough to stay warm. The last 5 miles or so were a chore but made it home. But still it was nice to get out and ride.

It was the first time I had the chance to use the Garmin and power tap together. The Garmin picked up the signal very quick, and showed the changes just as quick. I was told that that the Garmin did not respond as fast as the Power tap head. Could have fooled me.

Garmin Connect has updated there website. It has a player that lets you look at your ride and data.

With a little luck yesterday and today's weather will not stay around for long and I can get in some more miles. I'm so glad that time has changed. Now if the weather will just straighten out.

Peace and Grease.

Grumpy.

No comments: