Wednesday, March 18, 2009

50/50

Yesterday was 70 degrees and 2o mile per hour winds gust to 30. Today the high was around 55 with very little wind. A little cooler but today was my day off.

Got the honey do's done as fast as possible and got ready to ride. What little wind we had was out of the north west, so ride north. I know most of the roads north. I take about 8 different routes to work so I thought it would be kind of nice to loop them together.

Head out along the river, with all the nice weather the Rock River is high! With all the flooding from last year the road is completely repaved. Smooth as glass!
No hills to speak of a few rollers and wooded roads.

Another great ride in Wisconsin and another great ride on the new bike.
When it was over I had got in 50 miles in a little over 3 hours. Not bad for a fat boy.

Till next time.....Peace and Grease.

No comments: