Sunday, July 15, 2007

Headed for the land of OZ!





Had a good week, didn't get in as many miles as I had hoped (167). I won't get in any bike miles this week but a lot of windshield time about 1500 give or take. My parents 50th is on the 27th and we are headed down to Kansas for a little get-together. The kids get to pick on Grammy and Granddad for a couple of days, then its back to the land of cheese.
I have a new plan to get in some more miles in. We will see if they come through.
A 300 mile week is in the works. I guess time will tell.

4 comments:

capn cowbell said...

Slacker, Can't wait to see you on your way through. Who knows' maybe we can squeeze in a ride while you are in the area.

bryan said...

that is the sweetest asphalt I've seen in ages.

capn cowbell said...

Thanks for stopping by. It was good to have lunch with you and the family. Hopefully the little one fell asleep. Have a safe trip.

29erfan said...

Good job grumpy- I guess that means I am going to have to get off my ass too.