Sunday, June 10, 2007

I did it!

Well its in the History books now! I rode to work, and then rode home. Funny thing is last week the same route was 51 miles plus. This weeks ride was only 47 plus miles. So I didn't get in 100! Only 96! And NO I didn't ride an extra 4. I was toasted and needed to get my tired ass home!
But what a beautifully day! Had a little tail wind on the way up, not much about 4-6 MPH.
And on the way home about the same in a cross headwind. Till the last 10 miles or so and then none at all. When I got into town there were Hot Air balloons flying and they were just hanging in the air above the highway not moving. A pretty cool site!
Sorry no pictures and I cant seam to copy the data to prove that I did it You will just have to trust me!

1 comment:

ajb said...

P
I
M
P